* * Benefits * *
* Local ownership: Mission Coalition formed geographical coalition units with local pastors, church planters and mission leaders interdenominational.
Member's of each coalition units are making strategies and plan to reach every unreached villages in their geography with the help of Mission Coalition trainers and coach.
so,they feel the ownership o f the strategy. It does not have any monitory dimension and the entire work is volunteered.
* Scalable network: Each local coalition units work together to reach at-least one village in a month as team (coalition).
This model provides the ability to scale up to reach many areas and a large number of people with the gospel.
* Sustainable: Members of local coalitions are doing follow up in every reached villages in their geographical area, so the sustainability is very high where ever we plant churches.
* Rapid Multiplication: As participants in the local coalition are trained in very month with advanced and best practice for starting church planting and multiplication. It accelerate the growth and multiplication of groups.
* Assessment: We believe that the data gathering through Local coalition (all members of coalition) provides the best vehicle for us to assess progress and identify ways to improve.
* Unity: Mission coalition taking initiative to bringing unity among churches and workers in Geographically. It strengthen the body of Christ locally and universally.